Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Glamourous Life - Felicity

the state of supreme well being and good spirits.
FELICITY



Exuberance

Rapture

Glee

I am posting this because we practice, repeat alive -the art of our lives. We have a choice about what we focus on. I was reading a great blog comment about this being the reason that one woman read blogs. It is a person that is accounting and accountable for the experience being presented. The Beauty that is Blogging

I have come to be astonished by the experience of sitting with a word that describes a feeling and checking out if I even know what that feeling is.

I can do things like this because I am an 'older person'. And that is actually a remarkable activity.

REAL.


Today's music is Brahms

Piano Quintet
opus 34

Hagen Quartett

'If you listen to Brahms you are listening to the history of western music.' E. Schmidt says, then sips his coffee. 'There is so much learnedness woven into this...You have to listen to the scherzo...'

'Evolution not revolution'

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Earthula. I am loving this series...Such simple lines with great evocations. Wonderful colors too!

    ReplyDelete